Law Notes University Of Ottawa Law Notes
Do you have questions that aren't answered by this listing? Why not get in touch with the seller through us?Email the author
This is a booklet detailing administrative law in Canada. It was taught by a constitutional law expert, Joseph Magnet, at the University of Ottawa. Contents include case law briefs and principles on the following:
1) Sources of administrative law
2) Procedural fairness principles (e.g. holders of public office)
3) Cabinet Decisions, Appeals, By-Laws, Rule Making, Policy-Making
4) Rights, Privileges, Interests, Procurement, Recommending
5) Legitimate Expectations and Issue Estoppel
6) Constitutional Dimensions
7) Statutory Powers Act
8) Notice, Discovery and Delay
9) Oral Hearings, Open Hearings and the Right to Counsel
10) Disclosure, Access, Privilege and Evidence
11) Delegation, Bias and Institutional Design
12) Independence, Duty to Give Reasons, Content of Reasons
13) Standards of Review
15) Discretion and Limits
A PDF And word version are available.
Excellent case summaries (including facts, judgements, and relevant quotes).
Brimming with academic commentary–including summaries of the major articles.
Written by the top 1% of students and often the top 0.1%. Drastically improve your chance of a first.
Quality, not quantity. Our founder, an Oxford law graduate, compared over ten thousand note sets to find the best ones created in the last decade. We've filtered out the crap.
86% of customers are repeat customers. People can't get enough of our notes.
Concise yet comprehensive notes–save tens of hours of tedium.
Money back guarantee if the notes do not match description. Partial money back if core topics are missing.
Established company–in business since early 2010 and trusted by hundreds of thousands of students.
Completely anonymous. We never tell authors or anyone else who bought notes.
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore